Here’s a sneak-peek, full post to follow once I catch my flight! I’m going to use it as a #1 to represent first grade (hoping I get a full-time position teaching first)
You can see a sneak-peek video clip here!
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Are you feeling unorganized and frustrated? Are you ready to have more instructional time, time with your family, and time to yourself?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help
Are we collaborating over in my Facebook group?
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)