We practice High Frequency Words (HFW) sight words daily, throughout the entire day! I know how important they are for my kiddies, especially when it comes to fluency. When students can read the sight words with automaticity, they can focus on decoding and comprehension. Here are some activities we love using to reinforce them during Literacy Workshop. Students are able to complete these activities independently, with a partner, and even with a parent who is running a center.
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Are you feeling unorganized and frustrated? Are you ready to have more instructional time, time with your family, and time to yourself?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help
Are we collaborating over in my Facebook group?
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)