You know what’s funny, as I sit down each week for a link, I think I have nothing to share because I’ve been too busy catching up on the Housewives and the Bachelorette. But at the end of each post, I was way more productive than I thought. Cheers to summer!
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help