I’m happy to team up with Go Noodle to bring you a fun art project that your students will love! We are a complete Go Noodle classroom! We use Go Noodle to transition from journal writing to phonics and our read aloud to math. If I forget our brain break, they most definitely will remind me! My friends beg for Go Noodle and have many of the brain breaks memorized. Since my students love art, especially directed drawings, I thought it would be fun to create one using our latest champ, Rad Chad!
See how we made this little art project and grab the step-by-step direction over at The Primary Pack.
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Are you feeling unorganized and frustrated? Are you ready to have more instructional time, time with your family, and time to yourself?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help
Are we collaborating over in my Facebook group?
(Visited 568 times, 1 visits today)