The best thing about this little blogging community is that I’ve met some honest-to-goodness genuine friends over the last couple of years. You can see some of our meet ups, here, here, and here! I hosted one last weekend in Carlsbad and it was great seeing old and new friends!
I love walking my dog down to the beach, especially at sunset.
Before a back injury, I would surf all the time. This is a photo of me last summer waiting for a set.
The weather is pretty awesome here in Orange County and San Diego, so I love to spend my time outdoors with friends.
Brunch is another big thing here. Champagne brunch is even better!
When I worked in Laguna, my dad and I would go out to lunch at the Rooftop, which is literally rooftop dining on the water.
When we’re not hiking, surfing, and playing at the beach, we love to paddle board in Mission Bay.
It’s not all about the beach though in So Cal, we even have a dessert. Weekend trips to Palm Desert are a must for shopping, tanning, and relaxing. Seeing these dinosaurs are always a plus!
Thanks for getting to know a bit more about life in sunny Southern California. If you’re ending the school year soon, you may like this End of the Year bundle full of everything you need for some much-needed and deserved fun!
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help