|Is this not the coolest game?!?!|
|Some kiddos were inspired by the tickets that Caine gave out, so they added them to their game.|
That group will stay out during the big kids’ recess so they can play too. It’s a HUGE event at our school and all of the other grades love trying out all of the games. Later in the day, the other group will bring out their games so another group of kids who aren’t in second grade can play. By the end of the day, every child (that’s 1,400+) at our school has had the opportunity to play some arcade games.
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help