We’re a third of the way through December and I don’t know about you but my mind is already thinking about January so I can be prepped and ready when we return from winter break. Every month, a few of us teachers get together and share our favorite read alouds. I’ve got several Martin Luther King Jr. Activities that you can use in your classroom this month.
How I Use It
Are you looking for more Martin Luther King Jr. Activities for your classroom? Check out the other books below.
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help