What you Need
If you hate putting memory books together, then I’ve got the solution for you! I am paid a small fee from Amazon for sharing these awesome resources with you! All you’ll need are file folders with the prongs a two hole punch and these activities for the entire year.
Where to Hang a Memory Book
I can’t suggest enough that you should place your file folders turned memory books somewhere low and have students be in charge of hanging up their work. I’ve got mine trained-if they see hole punches at the top, they know it’s going on their memory book.
Side note: I hung mine on a high wall and dreaded hanging up work…lesson learned!
What Do you Display?
Memory Book Cover
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help