I’m so happy to finally be joining you on summer break. I’ve been off for 6 days now, just in time for my birthday on Tuesday and I want to celebrate with you!
I’ve got everything you need when you head Back to School in this bundle. Get 50% off on Tuesday.
For the last 3 years, we’ve had to supplement phonics instruction with phonics activities and games because we didn’t have a reading program. Every week, we were scouring different blogs and TpT looking for meaningful activities that would support student learning.I’ve got a few phonics activities and games that you can use in your classroom immediately.
Thursday and Fri-yay
Thanks for celebrating with me and enjoy your summer!
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help