I’ve created the easiest memory book in the history of the universe…in my opinion at least! I get a lot of questions about my memory book set up so I made a list of answers here for you! No more memory book prep. for you because this easy memory book will change your life! You can read part 1 here.
Easy Memory Book Supplies
Question: Where can I get the supplies?
Question: How do the folders work?
Cut the folder in half. One folder works for 2 memory books!
Question: Where do you get the prongs?
Question: How do you attach it?
I staple them to the wall. I staple the 4 corners and the middle.
Question: What do you do if you have a cinder block wall?
You can try hot glue. I’ve also heard that command hooks work great. Just use two for the top 2 corners of the folder. Hope punch the top corners.
Question: Where can I display these?
Set them up in your classroom or the hallway. It turns into a great bulletin board for student writing and art. No more changing out bulletin boards anymore!
Question: What are the numbers for and where do you get them?
Question: Where can I get that sign?
Just click here to grab a free copy!
Question: What goes inside?
I include this year long resource that has quick art, writing, and monthly crafts.
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help