This is an easy craft with supplies that you probably already have in your storage closet.
This activity is perfect for any grade. You can use the clips to match numbers, uppercase and lowercase, vocabulary, math problems, and so much more!
This art project is perfect for your window or memory book.
Make a 3-D spider craft out of paper.
These pinecone spiders bring me back to my childhood. These would make a perfect keepsake for a family gift.
This craft turns into a yummy snack, perfect for a class Halloween party.
These little guys are absolutely adorable.
This is a simple Halloween spider craft that would be a perfect window decoration for your classroom.
This patchwork spider is easy to make with any of your leftover STEM supplies.
Grab bath sponges from the Dollar Tree or Amazon.
These would look perfect for a bulletin board display or window!
13. Halloween Spider
This classic craft is easy to prep. and do with your students.
These Halloween Spider crafts will be sure to add some fun into any classroom!
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help