I loved celebrating Earth Day this year with my kiddos and included a lot of activities during Literacy Workshop. Last week, we read several books about being green and even watched a few Discovery Education videos on the topic. I mentioned that we would be celebrating Earth Day on the 22nd and one of my cuties said “It should be Earth Day, every day!” Bless his little heart.
|Border by Krista Walden and Clip Art by Graphics from the Pond|
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help