Make Copies for the First Week
Sharpen all of your Pencils
Organize and Clean your Class Library
Prepare your Name Tags
Put up Bulletin Boards
Organize Student Supplies
I am sharing some Amazon affiliate links with you from some of my favorite things that help make life in my class just a bit easier. I am compensated for sharing these links.
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help