As we get closer to the end of the school year, I like to thank my parent volunteers who come in on a weekly basis. Now, you may be rolling your eyes as you read this thinking, “What parent volunteers?” Trust me, I get and have been there. I spent the majority of my time in schools where I had no help. These gifts also work well for your coworkers, custodians, and office staff, too.
End of the Year Drink Container:
1. Get tumblers, water bottles, or plastic coffee mugs at the 99 cent store.
2. Buy packets of iced tea and lemonade from the 99 cent store.
3. Drop those in with some raffia or ribbon.
4. Print out the tag and attach with washi tape or you can hole punch it and slip it over the straw.
End of the Year Succulent:
1. Get an inexpensive succulent
2. See the tutorial and get the freebie gift tag here.
1. Take a group photo of your class holding up “Thank You” signs.
2. Laminate it or frame it and have the student add their signature.