Real Teacher Talk
Do you feel like you are being pulled in a dozen different directions as an elementary school teacher? Are you constantly overwhelmed because you can’t get caught up? Do you ever get the feeling that no matter how hard you work, you still aren't doing enough for your students or for your family at home?
If your answer is yes to any or all of these questions, you need a better way. You simply can't go on like this.
Join Kristen Donegan of Easy Teaching Tools and The 3 PM Teacher as she talks about how to make teaching sustainable so you can finally say goodbye to grading papers after-hours and missing out on time with family and friends.
While she can't fix the education crisis, each week Kristen will help you work smarter, not harder, have time to focus on the curriculum, enjoy teaching again, and still have plenty of time outside of the classroom to do what you love.
Tune in to Real Teacher Talk and listen closely because it’s time to take back your power, finally leave school at 3 PM, and enjoy your life!
- 10: How to Get Your Life Back with Sabrena BrooksAre you ready to get your life back? In our very first interview on Real Teacher Talk, I sat […]
- 9: 3 Tips to Actually Enjoying your Teacher SummerIf you are still in a coma from the school year and wondering how you can make the most […]
- 8: The 5 Types of TeachersWhat type of teacher are you? After working with thousands of teachers inside my program, Easy Organization Tools, my […]
- 7: Easily Close Out the School YearWe are so close to the end of the school year! Can you smell the sunscreen and freedom? If […]
- 6: How to Easily Set Up Next School Year… NowIt’s almost the end of the year! At this point, you may just be counting down the days until […]
- 5: Clearing the Clutter for GoodAre you ready to finally clear classroom clutter? We are almost to summer break, so it’s time to start […]
- 4: I'm Burned Out, Now What?Have you noticed how many teachers are leaving the profession lately? It’s incredibly disheartening to see how many are […]
- 3: How to Say “No”Do you ever feel like it’s impossible to catch up in your classroom? It can be overwhelming to try […]
- 2: Dealing with Teacher GuiltHave you ever experienced teacher guilt? Chances are that you have because it is very real and very common. […]
- 1: 5 Simple Secrets to Enjoy Teaching Again￼It’s no surprise that so many amazing teachers are experiencing burnout. Here’s the honest truth about that: it’s not […]
Leave a Review!
If you've listened to the podcast and found what you heard helpful, the biggest compliment you can give us is leaving a review on Apple Podcasts! Seriously, that would make my day!! Not sure how to leave a review? Don't worry, I included step-by-step instructions right here.
We're giving everyone who leaves a review in May $10 to shop at my store! All you have to do is write your review, screenshot it, and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll reply back with your $10 coupon!