- All you have to do is download the freebie onto your device.
- Then, just save the image you want as your wallpaper.
Since I have 2 iPads, I’ll just use the number one and two photos. Now, you can just tell your kiddo to grab the #1 iPad! I know for me, I have different apps on each iPad. So when I need a friend to bring me the iPad that has what I need, all I have to do is ask. No more “Which iPad do you want?” and then describing the cover. Easy peasy way to manage some of the technology in your classroom!
Get your time back!
Are you tired, stressed, and overwhelmed?
Learn how to:
- Lesson plan efficiently
- Organize student work
- Spend less time on grading
- Send home assessments and student work weekly
- Set up systems for paperwork, meetings, and parent communication
- Create systems for teacher and student materials and supplies
- Implement routines and transitions
- Set up student work areas for guided reading, literacy and math centers, and the classroom library
- Enlist student and parent help