Have you heard the phrase “quiet quitting” and wondered how it related to teaching?
Quiet quitting is a hot topic right now. It’s the idea that people are “giving up” or “quitting” on their jobs without actually resigning.
In this episode of Real Teacher Talk, I tackle this topic and whether or not I think it actually relates to teachers! I discuss what quiet quitting is, how to do more than the bare minimum and only work your contract hours, and how to set up systems to set yourself up for success!
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- What quiet quitting is
- Whether or not I think quiet quitting is happening to teachers
- How to set up systems and procedures to be able to do more than the bare minimum and still work your contract hours!
Gallup Article about Quiet Quitting
Parent / Guardian Volunteer Resource
Episode About Dealing with Teacher Guilt
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You'll Enjoy:
24. Creating a Classroom Environment where All Students Thrive
23. 3 Tips for a Successful Sub Day with Kelsey Sorenson
22. Can we Bring Fun back into the Classroom? With Matt Halpern
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts.
Leave a Reply