- letter printing practice
- letter identification
- sound identification
- write the room with the initial sound
- illustrate an image that has the letter/sound
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom of students.
• Reference this product in blog posts, professional development workshops, social media, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes class websites, Pinterest, shared Google Drive with teammates, and Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org