If the thought of parent or caregiver conferences makes you feel a little sweaty, you’re not alone! What is it about talking to other adults that can be so scary?
I learned a lot during my time in the classroom, mostly from making my own mistakes. So, in this episode of Real Teacher Talk, I am sharing my favorite simple tips and tricks to make your conferences run smoothly and be a little less stressful. I share how to make sure caregivers know you’re on the same team, ways to ensure equitable and meaningful conferences for all families, and how to help make sure families stay focused on the goals. Preparing for conferences doesn’t have to keep you up at night worrying – I promise!
In Today’s Episode I Discuss:
- Ten simple things you can be doing that will help make your conferences run smoothly
- How to make sure caregivers know you’re on the same team
- Ways to ensure equitable and meaningful conferences for all families
Free Conference Form for Parent Feedback
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You'll Enjoy:
25. Quiet Quitting isn't Happening, but this is…
24. Creating a Classroom Environment where All Students Thrive
23. 3 Tips for a Successful Sub Day with Kelsey Sorenson
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts.
Leave a Reply