Data collection is a super important part of teaching, but so many teachers dread it! I promise you don’t have to. There are ways to make the process simple, effective, and meaningful. I sat down with Rebekah Poe to chat about how to streamline the data collection process.
Rebekah Poe is an award-winning special education teacher and national teaching conference presenter. She has over a decade of experience in special education. As an educator, Rebekah believes all behavior is communication and all feelings are valid, and she focuses on providing equitable education and establishing connections to students of all ability levels in an inclusive setting.
In this episode of Real Teacher Talk, we discuss tips and tricks for how to streamline the data collection process, suggestions for collaborating with other team members to best support students, and ways to differentiate between academic and behavioral data collection.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Tips and tricks for how to streamline the data collection process
- Suggestions for collaborating with other team members to best support students
- Ways to differentiate between academic and behavioral data collection
Rebekah’s quick reference guide
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You'll Enjoy:
26. Successful Parent Conferences
25. Quiet Quitting isn't Happening, but this is…
24. Creating a Classroom Environment Where all Students Thrive with Johnny Tiersma
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts.
Leave a Reply