Some people call them the Sunday blues. Some people call them the Sunday Scaries. Others just flat out say, “I am dreading going to work tomorrow.” Whatever you call it, if you’ve had this experience, you aren’t alone! All sorts of people, teachers included, can feel this way on Sunday evenings.
Although this feeling is normal, I am passionate about helping teachers enjoy their lives both inside and outside of the classroom! In this episode of Real Teacher Talk, I’m chatting about three simple things you can do this week to alleviate the Sunday blues.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- Three simple ways to help alleviate some of the Sunday blues
- Ideas for how to nourish yourself, have fun, and let go of the guilt
- A reminder that you are not alone!
My blog post about the Sunday night blues
Where We Can Connect:
Other Episodes You'll Enjoy:
33. Toxic Teacher Environments
32. Dealing with Challenging Team Members at School
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts.
Leave a Reply