- Odd-Even Flip Book(2 versions)
- Includes a number version and solving addition and subtraction problems. Students will determine if the number/answer is odd or even
- Word Problem Task Cards
- double-digit addition
- double-digit subtraction with and without regrouping (1, 2, and 3-digit numbers)
- arrays/counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s
- 3-step problems
- elapsed time
- Includes an answer sheet
- Triple-digit math game
- Money Review
- Students will take an amount card and show the amount in two different ways using fake coins or drawing coins (on the recording sheet provided). You can laminate the recording sheet for multiple uses!
- Graphing(3 versions)
- There are 3 different graphs and different recording sheets. Students will interpret data from the graph mats and record the data by creating a bar graph. Students will answer questions about the data.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom of students.
• Reference this product in blog posts, professional development workshops, social media, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my website store is included in your post/presentation.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes class websites, Pinterest, shared Google Drive with teammates, and Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com