Real Teacher Talk
Do you feel like you are being pulled in a dozen different directions as an elementary school teacher? Are you constantly overwhelmed because you can’t get caught up? Do you ever get the feeling that no matter how hard you work, you still aren't doing enough for your students or for your family at home?
If your answer is yes to any or all of these questions, you need a better way. You simply can't go on like this.
Join Kristen Donegan of Easy Teaching Tools and The 3 PM Teacher as she talks about how to make teaching sustainable so you can finally say goodbye to grading papers after-hours and missing out on time with family and friends.
While she can't fix the education crisis, each week Kristen will help you work smarter, not harder, have time to focus on the curriculum, enjoy teaching again, and still have plenty of time outside of the classroom to do what you love.
Tune in to Real Teacher Talk and listen closely because it’s time to take back your power, finally leave school at 3 PM, and enjoy your life!
- 36: How to Get Your Life Back with Sabrena BrooksAre you ready to get your life back? For this very special holiday episode, we're re-airing our very first […]
- 35. The Sunday BluesSome people call them the Sunday blues. Some people call them the Sunday Scaries. Others just flat out say, […]
- 34. Navigating Student Loan Debt with Meagan Landress McGuireIf the thought of student loan debt makes you want to crawl into a hole and hide, this episode […]
- 33. Toxic Teacher EnvironmentsLast week we chatted about how to handle it when you’re struggling with one specific coworker or team member. […]
- 32. Dealing with Challenging Team Members at SchoolDo you have a coworker at your school that just really irritates or bothers you? I’m not talking about […]
- 31. My Hardest Year YetI’m doing things a bit differently this episode, and I’m opening up about the hardest teaching year I’ve had […]
- 29. Make Parent Volunteers Work for YouHave you ever felt overwhelmed by parents or caregivers offering to volunteer in your classroom? I know that lots […]
- 30. Sassy GuardiansWe aaaaaaaall have them in our classes. THOSE parents. You know exactly which parents I’m talking about. The ones […]
- 28. How to Use Data to Improve your Classroom with Dr. Matthew CourtneyAs a teacher, have you ever asked (or been tempted to ask) WHY are we doing this?! If so, […]
- 27. Streamlining the Data Collection Process with Rebekah PoeData collection is a super important part of teaching, but so many teachers dread it! I promise you don’t […]
- 26. Successful Parent or Caregiver ConferencesIf the thought of parent or caregiver conferences makes you feel a little sweaty, you’re not alone! What is […]
- 25. Quiet Quitting isn't happening, but this is…Have you heard the phrase “quiet quitting” and wondered how it related to teaching? Quiet quitting is a hot […]
- 24. Creating a Classroom Environment Where All Students ThriveDo you ever wonder how you can create a positive classroom environment and still get everything done that needs […]
- 23. 3 Tips for a Successful Sub Day with Kelsey SorensonDoes the mere thought of preparing to have a substitute in your classroom make you feel sick to your […]
- 22. Can We Bring Fun Back into the Classroom? with Matt HalpernDo you ever feel like it’s impossible to have fun in the classroom anymore? There is often so many […]
- 21: Simplifying your Centers with Farrah HenleyHave you ever felt like your centers are a little overwhelming? Sometimes the systems in our classroom are way […]
Leave a Review!
If you've listened to the podcast and found what you heard helpful, the biggest compliment you can give us is leaving a review on Apple Podcasts! Seriously, that would make my day!! Not sure how to leave a review? Don't worry, I included step-by-step instructions right here.
We're giving everyone who leaves a review in May $10 to shop at my store! All you have to do is write your review, screenshot it, and send us an email at email@example.com. We'll reply back with your $10 coupon!